Buying a Home in Candler Park
Have you decided that Candler Park is the perfect neighborhood for you? Excellent choice!
This Little Five Points / Intown Atlanta neighborhood is definitely in high demand and homes are selling quickly this year, so making the smart move of choosing a local realtor / real estate agent who knows the Candler Park neighborhood inside and out is your first step to ensuring that you make a solid real estate investment.
While it is possible to find and buy a home without an agent, the home purchase transaction will require making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. The other BIG plus in this market is that your local agent also has lots of connections and may be able to find out about homes before they are listed — that way you can avoid bidding wars and possibly losing the home.
The Nest Atlanta team specializes in the Intown Atlanta area, including three Buyer Agents who specialize in the Candler Park / Little Five Points area. We would love to put our local expertise to work and help you find your perfect home.
Here are just a few of the valuable services we can offer home buyer clients:
- Access to ALL the properties in your desired neighborhood(s), including those that have just come on the market and have yet to be advertised and homes that haven’t been listed in the Atlanta MLS yet.
- Local knowledge of the neighborhood, from the schools to local home values, festivals, best restaurants, neighborhood association news and more.
- Provide you with every possible detail on the home you are interested in – from the seller’s disclosure letter to previous sale history, so that we may determine the fair market value for the home you have selected (and make sure you get the best price!)
- Expertise in navigating through the Georgia real estate contract – sometimes contracts can be full of complicated terms and conditions that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We can answer any questions you may have as we go through the process and ensure that we leave no stone unturned.
- Help you WIN bidding wars — if there are multiple offers on a home, we know how to structure an offer to ensure that it is well received by the homeowner and makes your offer stand out from the others.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the Seller and the Seller’s agent to ensure a desirable outcome
- Provide you with a list of qualified mortgage lenders, attorneys, home inspectors, pest inspectors, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate your home inspections… and if needed, negotiate with seller and seller’s agent for home repairs
- Be right by your side at the closing table and hand you the keys to your new home!
Are you a first time home buyer? We also have a First-Time Home Buyer Handbook that we will walk you through before you get serious about purchasing a new Candler Park home or condo. It outlines the entire process, including expenses to expect during the purchase process, home inspections, the financing process and more. If you would like a copy, please call anytime.
Ask us any question about the home buying process. We’re here to help. As always, there is no obligation, and we promise to respond quickly…
CALL TODAY AT 404-205-8800